Sunday 13 October 2013

End of one journey lead to a start of another journey..

Wow...it has been a very long time since I pay my visit here. You see, I am not an avid blogger but I will try my best to at least update this blog once a month!!!

Hmm..what's new?? Oh yes...I am officially Dr. Olesen!!!  I have dreamt of this so called bitter sweet journey to end & finally 2weeks ago it has become a reality. My aim to have a PhD degree before I am 35 years old has come true. I am truly grateful of course to none other than my husband because of his endless support during this journey. Never once did he stop believing in me & for that I am very bless to have him as my true soulmate. 


Finally I get to wear the round head aka hunter. As usual, the robe is big although it's an S size and it is heavy. I guess the heaviness is the same with the heavy burden that I need to carry along to complete this journey. 
Receiving my scroll from Raja Nazrin...jangan jeles uols!

One for the group. Luckily one of my friend show up & help me to take this picture. Hehehe...cant wait to take the robe off because it was so damn hot! So, the journey has come to an end. I started with joy and I can happily said, I end it with joy. The in between..is belakang kira. Hahah...Now I am closing one chapter in my life and I will open another new chapter with new challenges. I am afraid, worry and anxious what the future will bring but I am very sure I will never walk alone...aiseh..heheh..

No comments:

Post a Comment