Thursday 16 May 2019

Horror story

I am really into horror movie, drama & novel. Not that I am that brave but sometimes when I have too many things in my mind or when I am worry or sad, I turn to horror movie or novel. It is just a way for me to scare myself and not thinking about the worries I have. I will just think about ghost. I guess people just have their own way to deal with their worries. Anyway, I was intrigged to read this book after I saw one of my friend post it on his Instagram. He recommended it & the next day without wasting any time, I go to MPH and search for it. Walllaaa...got it.


This is the first book I bought from series of Projek Seram's book by Buku Prima. I rarely read Malay novel because in my opinion their writing and story line is very lame. Not creative enough that it manage to make me think. I feel that most is quite boring and normally it involved only one character. But this is different. It is well written, very detail, involve quite a number of character with different personality and the writer manage to spark that 'thinking mode' in you. Each story has a flashback and the writer really manage to blend the current & the flashback 'scene' that make you understand why the 'incidence' happen in the first place. This particular book tell you three stories related to mysteries encounter/incidence that happen in a museum. Well, I can very much relate to it as I believe museum is a creepy place albeit content lots of historical knowledge for us.
  





This I just finish reading it last night. My imagination went wild when reading this one. Very much can relate it especially with bully cases in public school nowadays are getting lots of media attention, particularly when the victim pass away due to the action. All the stories in this series are related to bullying incident in school, whu ironically always happened in the toilet.
Actually this is my third book from this series. The second book is Projek Seram Pulau but I am not so impress with the second read because I feel that the 'ghost' is more like a mutant alien or creature. The spririt world I can understand but creature...hmmm...

I have two more books from Buku Prima so I'll update you guys about it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment