Tuesday 14 May 2019

Gardening

I am not one of those passionate or avid gardener unlike my brother & mom. I only start my luck in gardening when I am in Denmark. Why? Because the weather is nice enough for you to be outside even during summer. I started with flower then gradually tried my luck with vegetables. I think I manage to grow and harvest both of each. For the past 3 years we have eaten our own home grown carrot, potato, green peas, tomato, cucumber, strawberry, plum, blackberry, red currant and pumpkin. This year we plant the most type of vegetables including the one that I brought all the way from Kuching such as sawi, pak choi, khailan, bayam, chinese celery, ili padi, kangkung, longbean, terung dayak, butter gourd, bottle gourd & coriander; and we added few local vegetables including onion, leek, two type of salad, spinach, habenero & capsicum. Living here make me miss leafty vegetable so I really hope the one I have here grow well, abundantly and healthy. Keeping my finger cross..hehehe..


Ohh this year I only planted 4 types of flower..This here is where my hydrangeas are. I got two of it. I want to add another 3 with different color.

And my favorite flower, callalilly. This is the flower bed near to the bbq area. I am looking for white, yellow & purple/red callalilly to add to my collection.


I also have tiger lily...but no flower yet...will update once the flower blooming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment