Wednesday 3 October 2012

Back to Asia

I am finally back in kl after spend 3 months in Denmark. I just can't believe how hot the weather is back here. The moment I walked out from the air plane, I was already greeted with the hot, humid & stuffy weather of KL. Even the airport does not feel cold at all for me & as a result, I am sweating even in an air condition's place. I guess I was born to live in a cold climate.

After a long 24 hours journey including 13 hours sitting on a plane, I am so knacked and groggy & feeling so dirty. All I need at that moment is a cold shower & a nice soft bed to lay down on. Waiting for the luggage for almost 1hr, I just can't wait to be at home. I was a bit worry that my luggage might on its way to Jakarta. hahaha...because the flight that I am on, is actually on the way to Jakarta. They only transit in KL for 30min. Thank God that my sister is already waiting for me at the train station & thanks to her, I also have my dinner prepared! She even clean the house the day before so it won't be so dusty after 3 months of being unattended. Thank God for sister. :)

Today, I woke up early because I need to clean the house thoroughly; the rooms & balcony. Man...am I tired. Haven't got over my jet lagged and I am already busting my ass cleaning and scrubbing the house! Well, I just can't stand the dust & knowing that I have not do any cleaning for so long so I put my tiredness behind & get to work. So, I can rest for the remaining of the day. Tomorrow, it another busy day so I should rest well today.

Ahh..my friend call & she asked me for dinner! Got to go. See ya ..

No comments:

Post a Comment