Saturday 29 September 2012

Saturday chat..

I have been silent for a while from here because it has been some sort of busy weeks for me. I have been busy reading my own thesis & correcting what needed to be corrected. Have to make sure every single details are look at because my 'bos' has the tendency to spot the minor mistake & after few spotted mistake, she will dismiss it as not good at all, without even reading the rest. That is why I end up amending things a few times and I realised that sometimes, the changes goes in a circle mode.

Anyway, I have submitted my 3rd draft & hopefully, that will be my last draft. At least in term of major changes because literally, I do not have so much of time left. At the same time, I also submitted one paper, which I hope will get publish in one of the reputable bioethics journal. Keep my finger cross for that. Now, it is not in my hand. I have done my part & I hope it be good news. As I always told myself, I will give my Best, the Rest I leave it to God.

This is my last weekend in Denmark. My three months stay has come to an end. I will have to endure the long hours journey on Monday. I hate long haul flight because it's very tiring. Luckily now they have a direct flight from here to Amsterdam without going through Denmark main airport in Copenhagen. At least I will only have one change of flight & I do not have to carry my luggage because it will be check in all the way to KL. Each time I have to fly off, the only thing that I really look forward to is the moment when I am landed at the destination & a nice comfortable sleep on my own bed! As usual, I will travel alone. My other half will not be with me because he has no holiday left except for Christmas. I don't really feel so sad because I'll be back here again in Dec. So, it will only be for 2 months. Furthermore, I am looking forward to settle the MAJOR part of my PhD; the starting of my thesis submission.

Well, FYI PhD thesis submission took a very long time. According to the email I received last week, the formality of thesis submission for PhD will take at least 5-7months. That provided everything goes well & only require minor changes. So, I am praying so hard that my process will be as smooth as possible. There are too many protocol & approval to go through not only for me but for my supervisor. So, hopefully, it be smooth for both of us. And in the time being, I pray that I can find a suitable job too. I think after 5 years of 'vacation', I just can't wait to go back to the workforce. Furthermore, I have two major party to do after I finish my viva & convocation next year.Hheeh..it be nice if I am able to pay for it instead of having my hubby to sponsor it.

We will be staying in this weekend, just spend time with each other. I literally have pack my stuff. Won't bring so much this time because I'll be back.Just brought my shorts, jeans & a couple of baby tee because according to my friends back in Malaysia, it is HOT back home. So, I better enjoy this cold weather before I am heading to the OVEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment