Sunday 2 September 2012

Weekend blues

Here's the thing, I told my friend that I am planing to do a checkerboard cake to bring to my in law for coffee. WELL...that does not turn into reality.Hahhaha...

The thing about me is that, when I am not in the mood, I refuse to bake. Why? Because if I bake anything when my mood is bad or just not into it, the cake will turn into a disaster. Something somehow will go wrong. So, there goes my cake.Heehehe..

Why am I not in the mood? Well, simply not I guess. I never look forward for weekend for as long as I can remember. When I was small, weekend mean we need to go to the cocoa plantation and work our ass off for the whole weekend. And not that we get paid doing so because we need to chip in so that out family have extra money. So, don't even think about getting any monetary reward at the end of the day. When I am a teenager, I do like weekend when I was still in the boarding school because me & my friends have so many activities. But when I left boarding school, I don't look forward for it because I can't meet up with my close friends who are all still staying in the dorm.

When I came out from the university & work, I don't really like weekend because I don't go to work. Yup, I am one of those who rather spend time at work than home. I visited the factory almost every weekend when they need to run production not because I have to but because I want to. Now, I am back to be a student again, I also don't like weekend because I spend most of my time in KL alone & my hubby in Denmark. Yes, we live apart for the past 5 years where we will meet up every 3-4mths. So, weekend have to be spend alone for me. Occasionally I do meet up with my gfs but I don't bother them so much on weekend because they most probably have their own plan.

Now, here on weekend in Denmark, I hate it too because my hubby will spend all days, all weekend in his 'office'. Gods knows what he do there. He always have some project to do. And here I am typing this while taking a break from watching documentary on youtube. BORING! So, who said when you are married you will be free from boredom? THINK AGAIN!

So, that is the story of my life for today, And Dy..no cake for now. We try again next weekend if my mood is up to it.Hahhaha...because all I want to do now is to accumulate some fat & lay in bed, watching documentary online with some chips on my hands. Adiosss...

No comments:

Post a Comment