Sunday 19 December 2010

Baking/Recipes

I love baking! Every single friend of mine will back me up in that statement because they know that I really into baking and also cooking. I love to entertain my friends at home and cooking or baking for them is a joy to me. Looking at their faces when digging into those foods and cakes/cookies, really is a satisfying moment and when all the foods is finish, that really explain the cooking.


I finally decided to post most of my favorite dishes here and share the recipes with all who interested to try it. I got most of the recipes either from cooking books or online but I made some modification to it so I can claims it as my own recipes. A friend of mine suggested that I created a special blog for all the baking but since I am not yet a professional baker, this small section will suffice for now.Heheheh...


Happy trying to all & I do hope that you find the joy in doing it as much as I do because I believe that you need to love it in order to successfully come out with an excellent dish/cakes/cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment