Saturday 18 December 2010

I am here again

I am back! After being silence for quite a while now I am back to a country where blogging is legal. So, I will update you guys with what had happen for the past few weeks that I am not here. We arrived in Denmark on a late Friday night which is very early Saturday morning back there in Malaysia. After a very long hours of travelling and with all the flight delay, we finally arrived safe and sound. Apparently many flight was cancelled yesterday due to snow storm but luckily ours just have to go through the delay. Really thank God for it because I really do not want to stay at the airport especially in my current state of condition.

Took a shower as soon as we reach home and I went straight to bed. Aahhh...feel so nice to lay on a soft & clean bed after spending so many hours sleeping in the plane and airport's seat. It is very cold and windy when we arrived and the whole place is cover with snow.I just love winter because it's all white and white make it look so clean. But I hate walking on the snow especially the frost underneath it because it can get very slippery. The whole night the wind is blowing so hard which means more snow will come this way. Keep on waken by the sound of the wood making those clacking sound when the wind blow. I don't really mind the wind or coldness because inside, it is very warm and cozy.

OK.I need to get my sleep for now.I will update you guys with things that happening for the past few weeks that I have been gone. Got lots to tell and share. But for now...adios....I am sleepy.Zzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment