Sunday 14 November 2010

Flying again...

Here it goes again. Will be flying back to China today. It will be a 12hrs flight from Germany to Shanghai but before we reach Germany we need to go to Copenhagen first via Aalborg Airport which is 45min drive from our place here. So, basically we need to change 3 flight before reaching our final destination. This time we didn't bring anything ...I mean Danish foods hahah...because we will be back here again in 1mth time for Christmas. 


We will fly using Lufthansa, one of my least favorite airline because the space is small and there is no personal tv screen on each chair. My absolute favorite will be KLM because it's spacey and have tv on each seat. But then again, most of the time I am on a long flight, I slept at least 8hrs of the total journey. Thanks to the travelling pill. That keep my headache and nausea away.


I have no idea whether I can open this site in China because apparently the Chinese government really like to ban so many internet site for no reason. So if they do, I will write again within 1mth time when I am back here again. If not, we will see in China then as I have lots of thing to share.heheh...


Adios amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment