Friday 12 November 2010

Dog

I love dog but unfortunately I can't afford to have any for now. My dog will die or lack of tender loving care if I have one now because of me frequently going here and there. If I leave them at the 'dog hotel' it probably cost me more than my own hotel.hahahha....
I miss having them around but I guess I just have to wait until I move to the viking land before I can have one. I want them to have a huge compound to run around so that they can exercise and not being lazy. I would love to have two Siberian Husky so that they could pull my snow sledge when it snow.Hahahha....a dream of mine that might not come true as my beloved husband told me over and over again. We'll see.

My brother's puppies, they look so cute! But the brown one has been kidnapped though.This is the second time our dog has been the victim of kidnapping. I guess they are too cute to resist.
 This is my favorite one!! Very cute and chubby. But she will goes to my grandma's house soon. sigh...
This is the previous puppies. The one not eating is the mother. Yup, same mother who gave birth to the latest puppies. Notice the white & brown spot one...
This is he now! This is just over 6mths since the last time I saw him. Gosh..they do grow fast. He is even bigger than the mother. The other two brothers has been given away to my cousin. Cant afford to keep too many of them there.

2 comments:

  1. aduhhhhhhhhhhh... so adorable....

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmg adorable. Even yg dah besai nyak pun agik cute. The mother is very small lbn ya hunting dog tp apai sidak besai.

    ReplyDelete