Saturday 13 November 2010

Weddings

I love to attend wedding but unfortunately I always miss my friend's wedding because I am always abroad when they decide to tie the knot. It is a joy to see two people decided to take their vow to live with each other for the rest of their life and it is special for us to be invited to share their happy moment. It is also a good reunion among old friends, like what happen during my own wedding in Kuching where all my very close buddies in the boarding school came. Besides the foods, we also can enjoy doing some bird watching ...eheheh....Malay wedding is a huge affair but a very relax environment because it is so free and easy. There is no sitting arrangement, no schedule as in you can come anytime and you can wear anything especially when it was done at home. At least I don't have to crack my head to think which evening gown to wear and which heels that match the gown. But so far I only attended 4 Malay's wedding in my live and none of the Western wedding ( as I said, I am always not around when it happen)..:(
This one is in Muar, my ex housemate. Me & Rita drove all the way to Muar the day before to witness their akad nikah. 
As I said, it is a relaxing moment. Sitting on the floor while waiting for the groom to come.
This is during the day, the next day itself. Yeah..my face look so oily and wet because it was a hot day outside. So amaze how she can be so cool about the weather while wrapping up in all those garment. Salute! If me, I will need an ambulance to stand by in case I got heatstroke.Heheh...But overall, it was a great day!
This is another Malay wedding that I attended. Wedding of an old classmate. Me, my husband & Rita drove to Shah Alam for the wedding. Luckily we manage to find the place. Even though I work in Shah Alam for almost 5 years, I don't really know the road and junction there except the one going to my office.hehehe...
His first time going to a Malay wedding. It was drizzling when we arrived but the party has to go on. 
Again me & Rita. We have so much memory together for the past 8 years we have been living together as house mate and we went to a lot of places and occasion together especially when it involve our old school mate. It's nice!


Well that is all for now as far as Malay wedding is concern. I am looking forward for another one next year. A very close friend of mine will tie the knot...FINALLY...and I can't wait to be there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment