Saturday 13 November 2010

Morning

It is 845am now and no one is awake. I have woke up since 5am today but I just lay down in bed because nothing much to do if I got up anyway. I am a morning person so regardless what day it is, I always wake up at 7am even on a weekend. But here, it is even earlier, I woke at at 530am!!! If this is my own place then probably I be finish cleaning up the whole house before my husband even get up. Hahhah...And probably I can get down to the gym or do my floor exercise. It is difficult sometimes to stay at someone else's home even though they probably do not mind whatever you do at their home because your are family. But my parents always said...Do not treat other people house like your own.

So, here I am writing something here because I am stuck with nothing but my laptop now.Heheheh..But later today we will go downtown and do some real shopping and do some window shopping. Yes! Hmm..probably that why I woke up very early. Like a little kid getting to excited thinking about the trip their parents promise them the night before. Have to wait for at least another hour before I could go to shower to make sure the hot water is ready. I tried taking shower without hot water before during winter and it is not a very nice feeling.Hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment