Friday 12 November 2010

My baby

Early this year, I have a new baby!! I finally bought a place of my own and I am so happy because I always wanted to live there. Been looking at the place since they first developed it and now it's mine! Well, at least one of the unit. This is how it look like in the beginning. Luckily they already have the basic necessity especially air-condition because nowadays it is very impossible for me to sleep at night without it. Yes..even when it is raining heavily outside. We bought it last year actually but not until Feb this year that we manage to move in after we finish with some renovation. It is nice to have a place to call your own even though it can get real lonely because I used to live with 2 other friends before. Nevertheless, we all still live in the same area so it is possible to visit each other. It is also easy for me to move my stuff because it is just a walking distant. Security is much better here than in the other place but it is very much quieter.
That is how it look now. The divider is still missing though because I only manage to find people to made it last month!hahaha...yeah, been so busy with my work that only manage to really search for it last month.
This was my latest project few months back. The wood carving was bought in Thailand. I purposely fly to Bangkok to find this piece and bring it home. Hang the frame myself so not bad for someone who always fail to hang anything properly. :)
Throw away the curtain and replace it with a blinder. If we have a barter system, we can actually exchange some sugar or salt with the neighbour because this window, open directly to the other unit's kitchen. :)
Very simple but organize kitchen. I am so obsess with the cleanliness of this place that my friends find it so irritating and disturbing when I tends to clean the place while they still doing the cooking.hehehe...sorry girls.
Entertain lots of guest here ever since it is ready to be use and planning to have more guest to sit here in the future as I love to entertain people at home. The glass vase however has been changed to a wooden horse we bought in China.

Finally, here is the office. Spend a lot of time here when I am back in Malaysia. Even better than my old office at my old work place. The rest of the room is private matter.:)

2 comments:

  1. Nanggggg hygience abisss!!! duhhh.. when la i got chance coming here aaaaa?? Nway.. love ur deco idea babe.. esp d woodcarving.. dat is superb creative!!! unique maii aaa... :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ngabas la aku kitok mun bisi kesempatan & when I am here.eheh...skali skala bisi temuai manah gak, endak bosan & sunyi. Yes...that wood carving nang aku fly all the way to Bangkok & satu pasar Bangkok nya round aku laban ke ngingak nyak.Dah la berat mai masa maik ari endur meli to hotel & frm airport to my home.hahahah...tp worth it babe! Maioh org suka medak nyak.

    ReplyDelete