Friday 12 November 2010

Back again to land of the smile

Went to Thailand again but this time with one of my very good friend and also my ex house mate.
Getting ready to order some foods and drinks on our way to Bangkok. This is actually our second trip together to Thailand. The first one was to Bangkok and this time, we went to Chiang Mai. One of the best vacation I ever been to. Stay at very nice and cozy hotel but with a very small lift.Hahahah...A little bit our of town center so we need to walk to the main road to get a tuk tuk.
We really enjoy being in Chiang Mai because it is much better than our Bangkok trip. Plus we have a superb driver, Mr.Pat. Thank you so much for being a nice driver and guide though we contacted you at the very last minute.Heeheh...
We went for the elephant ride, the bamboo ride, buffalo ride and seeing how they actually process the elephant dung into a decorative paper which I just realized I always buy!!!
Before resting to our room, we stop by at the botanical garden and have lunch. Order a very very spicy som tam.Nice even though I feel there is fire coming our from my ass!Hahahha...
We end the journey feeling happy and glad that we finally went there after planning and planning for few months. I would love to come again and this time, I'll probably stay longer than 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment