Friday 12 November 2010

Am back..:)

It has been a while since I wrote a blog. Not that I have nothing to share but my time has been so consume of doing some other kind of writing. But with an encouragement from a dear friend, I decided to start doing it again. Been up & away for the past few years of my life since I left work to be a full time student and part time housewife. Landed myself in so many different places around the world, meeting new friends along the way and learning new thing everyday though not all of it I can consider useful but nevertheless, it is still a process of learning. Have so many thing to share but need to stop for now. Will be back soon....

2 comments:

  1. Holaaaaaaaaaaaa... I think dis is my 3rd time commenting in ur comment section.. I don't know why.. maybe there's some errors that i've done when i do some commenting.. wakakakakakkaa... blame it to my IQ.. kuikuikuiiii.. Nway... Welcome to the blogging world babe.. have read all ur posts here.. Once u start it, u'll feel never want to stop from reading and updating ur blog cos it do happens to me too.. LOL! well... keep it up and looking forward for ur more posts to come.. yippieee!!!!

    ReplyDelete