Friday 12 November 2010

Virtue life

Sitting here at my workstation, I could see outside the window. Looking over the wide field with nothing but greenery. Yesterday, it was cover with snow so it was white. It is only 330pm here and I already started to yawn.heheh....probably because it is now nearly my bedtime in Asia. But then again, I been waking up at 5am every single day ever since I am here. Don't ask me why I woke up so damn early because I also don't even know why. Can't force myself to sleep because then I will have massive headache. So I just drag myself out from bed and here I am.ONLINE!hahaha...I can't seem to get away from the laptop so long. Luckily we are 7hrs behind so I have lots of friend waking up at the other side of the world. The only time my laptop is not in use is when I am asleep.I even bring it to the toilet!! Yuppp...it is that chronic! My husband told me once, if I can bring the laptop in a shower, I would!hahaha....probably I will, you never know. Like one of my friend said, we are the virtue baby. Our life revolve around the internet.ehhehe...I found that is quite true especially when we all live so far away from each other and phone call most of the time can kill us! To all the phone company...you guys should pay attention.heheh...

No comments:

Post a Comment