Friday 12 November 2010

Land of the smile



This place leave a lot of good and not so good memory to me. Been living here previously but keep coming back here almost every year because I just enjoy being there I guess. But this time, I went there with my sister. Well, actually I join her for some conference but I didn't attend the conference, she did.hehehe...I just landed in Malaysia after a long flight from Denmark and only have less than 12hrs of rest when I took the first flight going to Bangkok the next day. That was one tiring trip but worth it because after that I slept at one of the best hotel in town..FOC! Yes!


 After a good rest and a nice meal, out I go for some shopping! Since I came to Bangkok so many time, I basically know where to go to get what I need. No sight seeing this time because there is nothing much in Bangkok that I haven't see previously. This time, it is basically for retail therapy. Life a bliss...ahhh...:))



No comments:

Post a Comment