Saturday 21 February 2015

9 mths journey -Part 1

Finally I have some quiet time on a weekend when the little man sleeping. Life has been extremely busy for me lately with work & taking care of the little one but I am enjoying every moment of motherhood. Never have I imagine that I will go through this phase of life but it is indeed a God blessing. My son has bring joy and happiness to both me & my husband despite all the late night feeding. Hheeh..

I have been wanting to write and share my pregnancy journey with you guys but mood belum datang until now. So I guess I better tulis now. MUahaha..Well, I have been keeping my pregnancy a secret from lots of people but to a number of close friends. My own cousin don't even know that I am pregnant so you can imagine the surprise when I suddenly announced the arrival of my baby boy online. I have no specific reason to keep it a secret but simply because I want it to be a private and personal moment for me & my hubby. When we first found out that I am pregnant, we agreed that we do not tell anyone about it until I am ready. After 3mths and our first scanning, we finally share the news with both our parents. 

I am one of the lucky one as I do not have to suffer the 'morning sickness'. Besides, the nausea feeling and occasional headache, I considered my pregnancy was a smooth one. I am also lucky that I do not have to endured the 'elephant leg' due to water retention. I do not have any weird craving. But my skin suffer during my whole pregnancy because of breakout, which I am trying to 'repair' now.

Life goes on as usual for me. I remain active as that's what the doctor advice me to do. So, I attended to my garden..weeding the lawn..helping hubby attending the boiler & I maintain my daily exercise routine. Have to keep fit la. As far as food intake goes, I religiously took my vitamins & very particular on what I eat. There's no coffee..no frozen food..no process food..no canned food..no junk food..no alcohol of course..no soda drinks...and hubby also have to smoke elsewhere during that time. I only eat home cook meal, fresh fruits and vegetable. Cam org diet nak kurus plak kan. Hahaha...



Opsss..sorry..xder kepala plak. Biasala..home alone..kena guna timer. Hehhe..Tapi xper, tujuan bukan nak tunjuk muka tapi tummy. This is me at 13wks. 


At 13wks..masih maintain..muahaha...Just that perut x kempis dah..a bit boroi coz ader 'something' growing inside. Huhuhu..

I think I kena beli baju preggy when I am going to 5mths. I guess the pregnancy diet & exercise works for me in term of not gaining too much weight. And also I dont eat after 830pm. So kalau lapar tgh mlm..tido jer. Muahaha...

During my 4mths plus, I flew back to KL alone because hubby only be able to get vacation somewhr in August.Lagipun masa tu mmg I plan to balik Msia awal so I can spend more time there with my friends and families. Itu la original plan nyer before I tau I am expecting. 

Me at 4mths plus..


Masa ni..masih active pergi gym & turun naik bukit hillpark. And masih larat jalan seharian di shopping mall. 
Front view...hehehe

I guess being all alone while I am expecting make me tougher because I only have myself to depend on. Macho sehh...

Ok. To be continue....

No comments:

Post a Comment