Tuesday 3 May 2011

Finally..

After searching for almost a year for the right people to design it, waiting for 4mths for it to reach Malaysian's shore all the way from Indonesia & almost 4 hrs of installation time, I finally have my much waited and anticipated room divider!!
Yes! It is damn huge. Made of teak wood, 2.4m in height & 2.5m in length. Purely design by me & my hubby. It is custom made by us! Two engineer working together for a project.Hehhe... I am so happy that it finally in our house though it was so troublesome to actually bring it into the house. They have to separate it into four part because obviously, no way they can carry it in one piece.
Full of memorabilia from all over the world or places that I have been to and not forgetting some wedding gifts which I finally have a place to display it. Now at least no one can see directly to the living room as they enter the house.
That is how it look like from behind or rather in front, depending on which angle you see it. Yup, my house have lots of teak wood stuff because I just love wood and the smell of it. Now that is done, I still have few more project to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment