Sunday 8 May 2011

Weather..

Man! It is hot today and also for the past few days. There has been no rain since Thursday and seriously...it need to rain! I never been a fan of sunny weather. Anything gloomy to rain is my favorite, at least in Malaysia. Hot weather just get to me all the time & I could get very irritated for no reason at all. Plus, hot weather give me a bad headache. I don't really enjoy going out under the sun & I would avoid it as much as possible except when I am off for a vacation. 


My favorite season will be winter of course. I enjoy seeing places turn into white when the snow cover the surface and I like the cool wind when I am standing outside the house. Well, you only freeze if you stand outside the house without proper cloths anyway. So when you're in the house, it be warm again. It is so cozy, drinking a mug of hot chocolate, sitting on the sofa, watching some movie and at the same time, watching the snow falling outside the window.


Ahh...lovely. Snow please!I wish there will be snowing in Malaysia now!! This weather is killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment