Monday 2 May 2011

Romantic getaway

It is the time of the year again, to celebrate our love for each other, well not that we can't celebrate it everyday but on this day, I just want to make it special. It is a day to remind us the first day we become husband & wife and a reminder for us how much we love each other. Furthermore, not that both of us always have the time for a vacation together so whenever possible, we will have a romantic getaway, just the two of us. This year, we are headed to the East Coast , Terengganu. Our first time to Terengganu so we both excited to see what the place has to offer.
After checking into our room, we headed down to the beach. It was kind of dirty that day because the high tide did brought with it some 'souvenir'. I wish the resort assign some people to clean it every other day. But the water was warm and for those who dare to swim, it will be nice but not for me. I just watch from afar.Hehehe...
Our room is just in front of the beach where you can clearly hear the sound of the wave hitting the shore. We have a huge room with our own patio and a huge and comfy daybed which I enjoyed using. The resort send over evening snack daily to our room that consist of some traditional delicacies. We have sunken bath tub in between our shower stall & toilet, opposite the wardrobe. I love the bed because it's huge but not long enough for my hubby. Well, I have to admit it, it is not that easy to find a bed in Asia which can accommodate his height.
Me & my favorite daybed. It is very big & comfy for me to lay down and do my reading.


After our spa treatment the next day, we decided to see Kuala Terengganu, which is literally 40min away from our resort. The resort is very secluded which is why I choose the place because we both need the quietness and privacy and we want it to have some traditional touch to its architectural design. Honestly, KT has nothing to offer, well, at least for me. Hardly see any taxi moving around so thank God I ask for our taxi's driver' business card or we will be stuck there. On our last night there, we had a candle light dinner on the beach which I love so much.
 We having dinner at the beach club, literally on the beach. The weather was great that night & it was full moon. Had some mosquito bit but it was OK as I enjoyed the setting, foods & of course the company.
It is nice to have dinner at the beach once a while & looking over the darkness of the sea with a glimpse of light from the sky.
The resort provide us with our anniversary cake which is so cool but we didn't finish the cake as we were so damn full!
Really enjoy the short & quiet vacation we had & I really look forward for the next one. Happy 4th anniversary honey & I look forward for more anniversary together!Kisses..

No comments:

Post a Comment