Saturday 23 November 2013

A new chapter in my life has begun..

So...finally I am here at the land of the viking..again. But this time it be different because I will be here for a very long time. Yes..I am moving from the hot and humid tropical weather to the cold and dry Scandinavian weather. After delaying the move for the past 6 years, I guess it is TIME.

How do I feel? Well, I will be lying if I said that I am not feeling sad leaving behind a country that I have call home for my whole life. I am not only leaving my home ground but also people that I care about and who care about me as well as leaving behind all the foods I love! But changes is unavoidable at some stage of our life and there is no point going against it. We should embrace it and welcome it into our life because only by having changes we can improve our own life. And that I will do! Wahaha...

I am feeling scare, uncertain, worry and doubtful about the move but I am confident that regardless what, I will be OK. As He has promise His children that He will be with US no matter where we are and regardless of our situation. Therefore, holding to this promise, I will use it as my guide. I will walk by FAITH and not by SIGHT. Nobody know how our future hold but with the grace of God, I believe we will make it to the end.

First thing first, I will submit my residency application to the municipality office before submit it to the immigration personnel and we will see how it goes from there. I do not wish to stress myself with something I cant control thus, "What will be, will be". Now if I got approval from them...it be a good new year gift for me. Hehhehe....

Then I will start searching for job. I do hope that I will find a job that I love, just like my previous job. I am extremely excited to start working again after 6 years of absent from the career world. It be a new field for me and I am excited to build a career using all the knowledge that I gain from my post-graduate studies. I do hope that I can use my knowledge to practice here and build a name for myself outside Malaysia.

OK. I will stop mumbling now because I need to get the firewood in. Huuhuh....it will start snowing anytime now..adious...

No comments:

Post a Comment