Tuesday 5 November 2013

Moving on

After spending almost a month in Kuching, I finally bid farewell to my beloved hometown. Well..not that I wont be going back there again but it will be quite a while before I find the time to fly back to the land of the hornbill. You see..I have been delaying my 'departure' to the land of the viking for the past 6years due to my study. Having married to a Danes, I guess deep in my heart I know, I will have to settle down in the land of the viking sooner or later. Not that hubby doesn't want to live elsewhere but he also has some duty and responsibility to do back home as the only child. This I am well aware when I married him almost 7 years ago. And I even promised him that after I accomplished my dream, I will follow him. So...a promise is a promise regardless what right..

My time in Kuching were well spend with lots of meeting and catching up with my closest buddies. We have know each other since we were 13 years old in the boarding school. Reminiscing about the good old days and what the future hold for each of us truly make us grown closer to each other. Sharing our happiness and sadness with each other is nothing new for us. We were there for each other in our time of needs. Personally, I realized that as we grow older, our circle of friends are getting smaller and I am glad I have these bunch of buddies. It might not be much but these small quantity of friends, is the BEST I can ask for!

I didn't do much catching up with relatives back home ...well, we were never close anyway. What important for me is that I get to spend time with my own family..consist of my parent and brother. Did go and see my grandma but not that she know who I am anyway but I was just doing it for courtesy. Met some of the relatives during my Thanksgiving party at home and that was it. I guess that's enough no...hehehe...I also received bad new when I was in Kuching. My beloved dog, 'Gumok' has pass away due to explainable reason..(although we highly suspected he was being poisoned..). 

I wish I can stay longer but I know I need to go. With a heavy heart I left last week but happily knowing that I will be back again next year (finger & leg cross...hhaha). Now I need to come back to KL and arrange some documentation and of course catching up with my KLian friends. Being alone in KL...these bunch of friends has truly keep me company thus bring color to my life here as a 'single married woman'..hahah..

No comments:

Post a Comment