Friday 18 November 2011

Biological clock

Here I am at 6am in cold Danish autumn weather where everyone is literally still sleeping and me...typing this! I have always been what we call, early bird...not angry bird :)


Everyday, I woke up by 7am or even earlier without having to depend on the alarm clock. The latest that I woke up in the morning is 9am. Anything more than that would out of the question. I guess, I have a lifetime training to always wake up early even on weekend so I'm pretty use to it & have no problem with it. I do wish sometimes I will sleep more especially when I slept at 2am the day before but no....this eyes still want to wake up before 7am. 


So, do I envy those who have the ability to sleep until noon time? No & yes.No, because they irritate me. You see, growing up we are always being taught that waking up late in the morning is being lazy and a waste of time because you can obviously do a lot of work by waking up early, and there are always lots of work to do in the morning in my household back in those days. However, there is a little of jealousy I have for these 'creature' because they can sleep longer without feeling guilty and lethargy. I do find it bored when I woke up early during the holiday or weekend that everyone is still asleep and I am all alone with no one around though this never happen in my house hold in Kuching but here in Denmark, everyone is still sleeping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment