Saturday 12 November 2011

Moving

We're moving again & this time to the land of the viking! Starting from this month, we will make Denmark our new home (well, not so new for hubby, but new for me). We been living (well, literally living for me) in China for the past 4 years and I guess, it is time to go 'home'.    Such a huge change for me though I literally always spend my time here but this time, it be more permanent. Daunting and exciting change for me because this will be my home for the next 10 years (probably). I welcome the change as part of life but at the same time, wondering what would it be like to actually stay put here and what are in store for me here. I have dreaded for this moment to come although, personally this changes might be what my relationship need as we been living apart since we say the vow almost 5years ago. To finally live together in the same country and the same house is something hubby look very much forward to as I know he just can't live without me (ok..that maybe I exaggerate a bit just to make me feel important to him..ahhaha).


This month is all about renovating the farmhouse, which we rented out while we were away and as expected, the tenant couldn't care less to take care of it. But thank God that hubby does have the viking feature and scare the crap out of them so they did some damage control before we drag them to court. But there are stuff that still need to be repair, replace, renew, repaint etc. I personally love doing renovation and redecorating (just that I wish I have money like Donald Trump so budgeting won't be an issue)...sigh...Nevertheless, I still put my heart & soul in this house as it is our house and I want people to be mesmerized by it when they enter it. Then the glory will be mine..hahahah..


Ok.Now we need to of furniture hunting. Will be back soon. But first, I will want to continue with my current project of re-painting the dining wall. It was green when I saw it & it is such as excruciating sight! So, I decided to change the color to sandy brown and I just finish the double coating last night. Today I want to inspect where I need a third coating or not. Then apply the finish touch to it then I am done. See ya all..

No comments:

Post a Comment