Wednesday 23 November 2011

Unexpected statement..

I was having coffee time with my in laws and hubby one night when they were in a serious mode kindda converstion. Me, being myself, just couldn't bother to know what it was and it also does not help that they speak Danish (a language which I am yet to master). So, I just eat my pastry & drink my coffee when suddenly I heard my name being mentioned by my MIL.Hmmm...then my FIl smile and as I looked at him, he asked me, "Do you know what she just said?"...Nope. So, he explained that,

"She told Kristian, not to change you for another women because you're the best thing that ever happen to him."

Awwww....so sweet..:) Didn't expect her to say that so I am actually surprise and humble to know she think that I am the best thing that ever happen to the son. I believe, a lot of people will envy me because who won't want a MIL like that. I heard it many time from my hubby but to hear it from my MIL, it is something different but make you feel proud in a way.

Well, to explain why she said that is because they were having this conversation about these two couples that swap wife. Yup, literally swapping wife in real life, not a reality tv kindda thing.hehehe...Donno why they swap wife & I do not wan to know as long as I am not the one being swap.Hahah...Yup, this is a small town I'm going to call home.Whatever happen in your backyard will be someone else business. Everyone know everybody & everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment