Monday 10 March 2014

Flyer Nightmare

I assume we all have heard it. The devastating new of the missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 and until today, no one know what actually happen that lead to the disappearing of the flight. And most important of all, what could be the fate of all the passengers and crew members. There are so many speculations that has been published on the media on what could possibly go wrong or could happen. But I do not want to make any speculation here. Let it be just between me & those I know as a respect to the family members of all passengers and crews on board.

As a person who travel frequently, I depend on flight very much in order to fulfil my quest to see the world or just to be with my love one. At one point, I travel so often that I can actually say that I am literally living on a suitcase! It's like I am unpacking my luggage to repacking it again for my next journey. Yeah..it sound very exciting but you will reach a point where you get so tired of all the travelling, the packing, immigration and custom checking points. Air plane has become my main mode of transportation at one point and still am today. Therefore, when incident like this happen, it create an anxiety within me because at the back of my mind…I was thinking…s*** it could be me.

At this moment of time, my sympathy goes to the family of all the cabin crews and the passengers on board the flight. Not knowing what happen to their love one and whether they can see each other again, is a feeling of unrest. The uncertainty of the outcome of the incident can lead to anger, stress and tension for these family members as they are worry and sad at the same time. And all these media speculations on what can possibly happen to the flight does not really help to put their worry at ease. Well, I do understand that everyone is entitled to their opinions on what could go wrong on that fateful day but I just hope we do have a little bit of courtesy especially to the family members, and try to minimise our unintellectual, idiotic and insensitive speculations to ourselves or our circle of friends (just like what I did). There is no need to publicised it online!

And I do not think it is fair for us to criticised the SAR effort that has been going on to locate the missing flight. I believe every single organisation/countries is putting everything they got to locate the plane and just because it has been three days since the flight is reported missing and yet not even one piece of evidence showing that they manage to locate the missing flight, that does not mean that they do not try their very best. Do take into consideration that they also have no idea where the flight could be. What we all can do is …hope for the best & prepared for the worst for people on board MH370.

No comments:

Post a Comment