Wednesday 14 December 2011

Cakes for special occasion

I love baking birthday cake for my husband & my friends as well. Whenever we had our girlfriend get together at my place & there is a birthday coming up or a belated one, I always surprise them with a cake. Baking is one of the way I can release my stress from my work besides working out. But if I bake, I need to do if from the heart. If I am force to bake, normally my cake does not turnout great. I have no idea what's the connection but I do believe it's because the 'secret' ingredient is not there.:)

So far, thank God that my cake all turnout awesome and I seldom have leftover, cause everyone 'tapau' it.Hheheh..Anyway, would like to share some of the cake that I have baked before. Enjoy & don't get hungry ya.ehhehe...Oh by the way, some of it was not made by me but the idea behind the design was mind. I had some of it custom made for the special occasion.

Bake this vanilla cupcakes for our Turkish's friend birthday when we were still in China. He is still new in China at that time & not use to the Chinese foods. Therefore,my cupcake become the best food he ever taste since came to China.Hahhaha...
Did this one, oreo chocolate cake ice cream for my husband 38th birthday in China.
This is red velvet with cream cheese frosting which I baked for a very dear friend on her birthday.
This is a Christmas cake, Moist Chocolate Cake with Buttercream Icing. I baked this for my hubby's friend company Christmas dinner. He love it so much!
One of our girlfriend is getting married and we were invited to her bachelorrete party so I decided to bake her this cake as a gift. Since most of them are vegetarian, I have to bake this cake without egg & butter. It is  a red velvet cake.
 Another birthday cake for a good friend of mine. This is oreo peppermint ice cream cake. Simply delicious & I am eating the last piece of it.:)
This is an exceptional one because I did not bake it but I order it from Mama's Min. But the idea is mine! This I especially ordered for our girlfriend's bachelorrete party at my house. We actually surprise her because we didn't even say that we want to throw her a party.Hehheh..
This is the last birthday cake I baked for 2011. Actually her birthday is a week later but I won't be around so I decided to organize a high tea at my place and surprise her with a cake. This is her favorite cake anyway, red velvet with cream cheese frosting.
This definitely not my making.hehehe..my skill has not reach this level yet but soon I hope.And when I can do this, that is when I will bake cake for business.Hahaha...I order this cake from my favorite baker & this cake is damn heavy.
I baked this for my hubby 37th birthday. It is White Chocolate Cake with Italian Meringue Icing. For those who do not like sweet stuff, this is not your cup of tea because it is SWEET!
On his 36th birthday, we were in Kuching so I called a dear friend and ask whether I can custom made a birthday cake just like his favorite car. Luck for me she know where to order it & finally, we got the cake! He was so amazed coz he didn't expect it too look almost exactly like his car.  


No comments:

Post a Comment