Saturday 3 December 2011

Suria Fm

One day, I decided to download Hitz FM on my iPod, and there it is, SURIA FM! I am a fan of retro music especially Malay songs that are in the 80s and 90s. From that day on, each time I do my work, I will switch on my iPod and listen to Suria FM. I miss hearing people talking in Malay language whenever I am away from home, especially when the mother tongue of the population is not English.

Furthermore, the songs that the Dj is playing is the songs that I use to hear and sing along when I was living in the boarding school. Those day were one of the best time of my life! I was surrounded by wonderful friends whose friendship still going strong up to today. Hearing all those nostalgic songs remind me of good old days with the gals. Anyway, I do believe that retro songs are ever green that even when you hear it today, it still sound damn good & entertaining unlike the new songs nowadays that you can't figure out whether it is a song or just a clanging sound of nonsense.:)

Kris, bought TV package which enable me to surf online while watching TV, something like what Telekom has called Unifi. So, listening to my favourite radio with a full blast sound system won't be a problem.:) When I miss home, at least I have something that can remind me of home especially during this cold winter night.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment