Wednesday 14 December 2011

Min foedselsdag


It is the time of the year again to celebrate my birthday or min foedselsday in Danish. Just like the year before, I don't look for anything special because I am special! Guess that is enough for me to celebrate. But the bonus is that, I get to be with Kris for the celebration. On a normal birthday basis, we would get a cake or normally I bake for him and went out for a nice romantic dinner after (that is if we are near each other on our birthday). This year, he decide to bring me to Tivoli in Copenhagen (though actually he has something to attend there & decide to stop by at Tivoli).


Tivoli is Denmark biggest theme park and every summer the place is jam pack with human being from all over Denmark and also other part of the world. I was there the first time during the summer of 2009 or 2010 (can't recall). I don't really enjoy it because there is just too much of people to actually enjoy it. Furthermore, from my observation Tivoli has more eating joint that games! I went to another theme park in Copenhagen previously (which I forgot the name) & I found it is way better than Tivoli.

Anyway, it was raining on that day and we arrived at the park at 3pm. Since it's winter, the day get dark very early. What I really look forward for in this trip is I am excited to see the Christmas decoration which Tivoli has every year. This year Tivoli Christmas decoration will be base on the theme, 'Russian Christmas'.

Few hours walking in the park & do some small shopping, we are on our way back to Aalborg but need to make a stop at Herning to pick up our stuff as that is when Kris got the phone call asking him to fly to Rotterdam the next day. We didn't get to do the romantic dinner thingy as usual/tradition of our birthday celebration but what the heck. Nothing to complaint about coz we still have time to have that dinner before I fly back to M'sia.
 Loving this beautiful carousal.

 It's raining so luckily I have my hoody!

No comments:

Post a Comment