Friday 2 December 2011

Moving time...

Finally today, after almost 2 months of renovating, cleaning, burning, waiting, arranging, drilling and cleaning again, at last we moved into our own house. Still some work to be done but it is enough to make it a home again and good enough to be live in. The condition of the house is way better than it has been. All the hard work we put to make it  a beautiful house with a welcoming feeling has been paid off finally. I am so relief that we finally living on our own. Today, we move out our last items from my in law's house which was great. We finally get the privacy that we always need when we come back here. Not that my in law is some kind of busy body but it's just great to be at your own place.

Tomorrow, I will want to bake the best chocolate cake ever to celebrate. I also miss baking and cooking at my own kitchen, so it'll be nice! When my family or friends coming over, at least they now have a place to stay over. There are a lot of plan that we want to do for our home here but that will have to wait for now. I hope it will come true for both of us & also, we can finally raise our children here, at our beautiful and blessed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment