Friday 23 January 2015

Silent is Golden

Yes...it has been a while since I update anything here. Well, what can I say, life has been so busy lately ever since I came back from Denmark. Initially, the trip was just for a couple of month but something else come up, and I am still here in Malaysia. :)

What has happened since then? Well, let me see. I got pregnant (yes..u heard me right), few months later I got a new job and now...I have a son! It really was an interesting year for me & my other half especially with the arrival of the little man. Adjusting motherhood and a new and challenging career is tough but I am tougher! I believe everything happen for a reason even when it all happen all at the same time!

Been a while also that I update my baking activities but rest assure that it will start again real soon as I really miss baking and I am itching to do it. I just need to get in the groove and get use to my 'busy' schedule. There are already a lot of baking plan in my head so now..need to the time!! Hehehe...

Oppss...Karl need a diaper change. Got to go for now..I'll be back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment