Tuesday 14 January 2014

Fitness regime

I went to gym regularly when I am back in KL. Luckily I stay in a place where I have free gym access ...well, not that it come for free because I still need to pay the monthly maintenance fee in order for the management to provide it for all of us. But that is good enough, rather than I have to go outside to use a gym. It feel nice when you sweat like a pig and I am a morning jogger. I prefer to sweat it out in the morning, which means, I wake up at 7am every day. Yes..I am not working but I do wake up early okehhh...

But when I move here, I need to drive a few km just to get to a proper gym. So, I need to be creative if I ever want to maintain my fitness level and maintain my exercise routine. Well, obviously trying to maintain this home of mine, is already a strenuous exercise itself. Don't believe me...try it yourself. 

Anyway, my routine exercise will normally need a yoga mat..
 I used this frequently for my indoor exercise especially the one that involve floor exercise. Then I bought some weights
Arm and ankle weights, which is not heavy...just 1kg each. It is not necessarily to have it so heavy. Even the dumbbell is only 1kg. Apa yang penting is the consistency. Beli berat gedabak pun kalau x guna regularly, no point. It will only end up with injury or you tend to give up very fast pasal x sanggup angkat berat sangat so be moderate and honest to your own body. Just recently, I bought new weights..
A 2kg weight. You can get a heavier one of course but I just want to tone my arm and back muscle. Takder plan nak jadi Xena the Warrior so ini pun cukup la. I do have a 4kg weight but that I only use sparingly. Bukan untuk my floor exercise. And for my indoor exercise, I used 3 type of dvd.
When I bought this, some are very skeptic that I will actually use it. But hello...ni Angie la..of course I will use. When I am lazy to go outside or go to the gym, I used this dvd to exercise indoor. Do not underestimate this dvd because you can really sweat like pig once you finish. And if you just started to follow such exercise, you can be out of breath easily. Nampak senang tapi once you ikut betul2, semput okkk. Plus, your body & muscle really can feel the effect..bagi yang first timer, memang the next day akan rasa sore all over your body!! Nak jalan pun kangkang2. Hahah...It is a 45 minutes exercise and each dvd has different target. My favorite is cardio max with Bob Harper. Hehhe..

When I am not using the dvd, I use this cross runner..

This machine target every muscle in your body and you can do different kind of movement and targeting different muscle group. Jangan lupa you need a good sport shoe too.

Tapi if the weather permit, during spring or summer, I will jog around the countryside or kalau penat sangat just do brisk walking. As a woman, my target area is my hip & waist and walking is the best way to trim that fat down! Normally, I can run 3-5 km daily but sometimes, I will jog/ brisk walking for 7km. It is nice to be outdoor here in the countryside inhaling the fresh air while you jog.
Furthermore, walaupun ada matahari yang terang benderang, the weather is still nice and cold, bukan scorching hot like in Msia. Hhuhuh...

So, I am done with my sharing. I am not a fitness guru, tapi just nak share cam maner nak try to keep fit. Ohh,,by the way, makanan kena jaga juga..Oraits uols... 

No comments:

Post a Comment