Saturday 11 January 2014

Morning thoughts...

Today is a good day. Why do I said that? Because when I woke up, it was raining but as the day progressing, the rain stop and the sun manage to shine through the evening. We don't get much snow nor do we get much sun this winter. What we get a lot is RAIN!!! So, as I sat in the kitchen & had my morning coffee, I was looking at this scenery...my backyard..
Very serene and calm, with birds chirping happily. Occasionally, there will be a group of deers roaming the field near our house. Hubby said, sometimes, fox will pay a visit at the middle of the night. Well, I haven't had the opportunity to see Mr.Fox or wolf yet. It is nice to live in the countryside because I love the quietness and peacefulness that you will seldom get nowadays.
Suddenly, my mind go back to Malaysia. Although permanently living abroad now and constantly leaving my beloved country due to my frequent traveling previously, I always make it a point to follow what is happening back home. Some of my friends asked me why bother? Well, the answer is simple, I love Malaysia no matter what. As cliche as it sound, there really is no place like HOME! Furthermore, I have family and friends whom I care dearly, and who still live there.

Regardless what happen back at home, Malaysia is still a great place to live. I do hope it get better one day soon and all these disputes can be resolve. It is sad to see what has become to our society nowadays especially when it comes to these religious issues. Why can't we tolerate each other like we use to in the old days despite our differences. I guess it is not a good idea to mix politic & religion because most people end up fighting for the wrong reason. Thus, create unnecessary situation where I guess no one will win at the end of the day.

Since we are promoting this VMY 2014 and 1M, I hope we live up to the so called slogan and marketing strategies of our tourism industry on how we can live in harmony despite our diverse culture and religions. Potential tourists will be very confuse when they read the promotion but yet greeted by a different scenario when they landed at our beloved Malaysia. Oh by the way...x payah datang Msia pun orang luar dah boleh baca pasal apa belaku kat saner through internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment