Sunday 8 November 2015

Winter is coming

How time flies..now we are approaching the end of 2015 and as the end is coming..so is winter! Most of the tree has shed its leaves. Therefore, our compound are full of dead leaves..not really a beautiful sight..but what to do..


But I kindda love to see all the 'leaveless' tree...


This year, I must say, it is quite a mild autumn. We still experience sunshine most of the day and the temperature is still double digit. Normally, when it is November, the temperature hardly be more than 10C. We experience more rainy days as we enter the month of November but not so much as I has expected and not as much as compare to previous year.




One of those moment when the field is clear..so I can see my neighbour ...yes..that house over there is my nearest neighbour..huhuhu..


This is the time for HIBERNATION! Hhahah...I would love to run outside but nowadays, my body not as 'leathery' as it use to be. Age is catching up I guess and the cold just get to your bone. So better keep myself warm inside and just play with the lil' one. Since it is his first winter,I do not know how he will take it so I just want to be on the safe side and keep him warm inside. Hehhehe..



No gardening has been done this year for me as I arrived here at the end of summer. No point of planting anything besides potato because soon, they will all wither due to the cold weather. But my chilies and lemon plant are already indoor now. Won't want to leave it outside. So sure DIE!

 Therefore, explain the empty 'man made greenhouse'..I keep my tomato and chili plant inside but now..its all indoor.
This is my strawberry 'area'. This year it has bear me lots of berry and I hope next year, it will multiply its harvest. :)

Last night we experienced a strong storm, hence...this is what happen to my flower...hhhuhu...bunga kecundang...



Oh..since it is November...I guess it is time to get the house ready for CHRISTMAS! And we just purchase our first santa ..


No comments:

Post a Comment