Wednesday 8 August 2012

A little bit on the bore side..

Lately, I feel so bored despite having few writing to do. This is always the case when I submitted my thesis for proof reading. I feel that some part of me is missing if I am not busy doing my writing, reading, argument and thinking all at once. My research has become a huge and important part of my life for the past 3 years. I have a hate and love relationship with my work. Well the hate goes to a other part of the process actually, which I believe is not appropriate to be discuss here.:)

When I am back in KL, during this so called grace period, I will normally held a gathering with my gf since I have lots of time for preparing the menu, cooking & decoration. Or I can always visit my best friend, MIDVALLEY! Gosh...I miss that place. I considered it as my second beloved home.:p

When I am bored, it is hard to get the momentum of idea flowing thus, I just have to find a way to make  this moment of waiting as least boring as possible or else my paper will not see the light of day! I know..probably some horror movie or ghost movie will do me some good. Hmm...that will be it but I need to figure out how to connect the laptop with the tv so I can see the movie on a bigger screen. Unfortunate for me, I have no access to anything pirated here...another thing I miss about KL.hahaha..

OK..let the search for ghost story/ horror movie online start NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment