Wednesday 1 August 2012

Long silent

It has been an extremely busy year for me. I totally forgot about this blog until a friend remind me that she hasn't read anything new for months from me. So, here I am with sincere apologizes. I have been chasing one dateline after another. I can't stop thinking about my research even when I am sleeping, eating, bathing, taking dump, drinking, exercising or even outing with my friends. There are times when I do bring my work with me when I am away on vacation with my girlfriend. I have to agreed with one good friend of mine, she seriously think I am heading for Permanent Head Damage (Phd). If I have know it going to be like this, would I do it? Absolutely NOT! Hahhaha...But since I am more than 3/4 way to the finishing line, I decided that I will finish it in style!

So, I will try my best to contribute to this blog as often as I can. I have lots to share with you guys about my life for the past 7 months. Been travelling a bit here and there, going home to my beloved hometown for Gawai, my heartache and headache dealing with some people who I believe is not as efficient as I want them to be and yet they still on top! Human..you just can't seem to understand them but you need to deal with them.

I will go off for now as I need to take my beauty sleep because I don't really get so much of it for the past 7 months. Now that I am in Denmark & having my summer vacation with my hubby, I plan to catch up with some sleep. See you guys ....

No comments:

Post a Comment