Saturday 11 August 2012

BBQ

Today was a good day. The weather was nice. Sunny all the way until 8pm. Now the sun has started to set in. We invited our in law to join us for bbq dinner at our backyard. We always have bbq when it is summer because that is basically the only time when sitting outside until 8pm won't make you froze to death.

I received a package from my sister in Texas today. She send me some mexican chilies so I thought I will blend it dry and marinated my meat with it. She said the chilies is very spicy so I am so excited to try it. I have a high tolerance with spicy food and I love to try anything that people claimed to be very spicy. But it was not so spicy as I expected it to be. Probably I didn't put enough chili to make it hellish hot! 

But it's ok. I enjoy my meat anyway & we finish the dinner with strawberry & coffee. Because I am lactose intolerance I can't really drink milk or anything dairy directly but I really love to mix the cream with the strawberry. So, I mix it anyway & as expected less than 30min, nature call!! Hahhaha....

Ok..got to go now, I want to watch some tv. Today I work very hard cleaning all the window! Man...that was hard because my house literally have many window. Tomorrow, I have a baking project to do. My first every monster cake. So, now I need some rest.:)

I'll update you guys with the process of making a monster cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment