Wednesday 29 August 2012

Cucur ikan bilis

Suddenly yesterday I was craving for cucur ikan bilis or cucur pusuk (in S'wak language). So as I woke up this morning, I took out the flour, ikan bilis/pusuk, baking powder, spring onions, shallots and of course salt & pepper. Now, I have not made this for a very long time but it's not a nuclear science formula. Anyone who are bodied abled should be able to do this without recipe.

You just literally throw everything in a bowl & add hot water & you're ready to roll! So, there I was frying my anchovies fritters (translate from Malay to BI)..ehhehe...I came out with 7 pieces. So, made myself a hot pot of coffee (in this house, there are no instant coffee so making coffee is always by the pot)..:) Had my breakfast with cucur ikan bilis & hot coffee with milk & sugar. And of course, while I am doing my thesis & chatting at the same time. Talk about multi-tasking!

I saw a picture of checker board cake from a friend's blog while I was eating this. So, I decide to try bake it this weekend & invited my in law for coffee. I plan to get the checker board bake pan if this cake work wonder this weekend. Hehhehe...hopefully it will because I ain't gonna eat all of it! Someone has to..

I will update you guys on the cake ....if I make it though coz it all depend on my mood.:)

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to see the cake! mesti best kan... I'm sure ur in laws would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eerrr....x nyadi ku ngadu.penyakit MALAS datai. we'' see next wk ya.hehehe

    ReplyDelete