Wednesday 8 August 2012

Friends for life

There this time in your life where you will meet someone or a bunch of people that will be a huge part of your life even years after the first time you met. I have truly blessed to have met these kind of people who until today, still bless me with their loyal friendship & kind gesture. When I need a shoulder to cry on, they are there...when I need people to listen to my bitching...they will support me although they might found that I am on the wrong side of the fence....hahahahha...when I am down & needed cheering up, these bunch of friends will gladly cheer me up & make me forget that I am suppose to feel down.

We all met in high school where most of us are boarders back in 1991 until 1995. Those years were one of the best years of my life. I have a set of family that I myself chose to be with and they are still my family until today and years to come. Gosh..there are a lot that we been through together, the good and the bad time and yet here we are. I not only get to know them but also their family, their husband and their kids. We basically know each other so well that even my parents don't need to ask me anymore with whom I go out or who will I invite to my party whenever I am back in Kuching because there is no other people that I rather hangout with but these bunch!

Every year when I am back in Kuching, that is the time we will meet up. Mostly, it will be at my parent's house but sometimes, we meet up elsewhere. Our normal agenda is EATING! Hahahha....each person will bring different thing & suddenly, the whole table is full of FOODS!
This is not the whole bunch of course as some might we busy that night. Because of these faces that make me miss Kuching all the time...of course besides my own family. 
This is the latest picture I have of our annual gathering in Kuching. This was taken when I went back to Kuching for Gawai. Some of us are not there because they were down with flu.
This is almost the whole group picture..hehehe...I can't wait to go back to Kuching again next year. This year quota is already finish so I have to wait for next year to meet these bunch of great people again!

No comments:

Post a Comment