Thursday 23 August 2012

Back to Herning

This is my first entry since my arrival in Herning. The town is ok but I prefer to be at home.  You see, my hubby has to stay in Herning during the weekday because of our house distance from his work place is quite far. It is very tiring to rive 2.5hrs every morning & 2.5hrs every evening just to go to work. So, he has no choice but to rent a room here. When I am here, I will normally follow him stayed here too. Well, I do not see the point of me flying thousand of miles just to be stuck at the farm all alone & only get to spend time with him on weekend. Lebih baik aku stay kat KL kan...

I am not the merayau person when I am here because stress la jalan2 sine because smua benda pun cam mahal. Since I am still unemployed I prefer to just stay put. So, mesti you guys wonder what the hell do I do in the room the whole day. Well, for those of you who do not know, I am currently trying to complete my phd thesis and trying to produce at least two high quality paper to be send to some respective journal soon. So, basically I write. Yes, almost the whole day. Doing phd is all about lots of reading and writing and thinking. Therefore, I feel this so called current lifestyle do suit me. It very quiet here and I am all alone during the day. I still do my exercise when I am here, at least 2-3x a week.

In the evening when my hubby come home from work, we went to the pedestrian walk just to walk around & go for window shopping, There are two huge mall here so somethings we do our shopping there. I wish this place is near the town centre so I can walk there sometimes but it's ok. Tomorrow we wil go back to the farm so I am looking forward for that.

Now I want to layan Jelangkung, some Indonesian horror movie from the year 2001.

No comments:

Post a Comment