Tuesday 14 August 2012

Pulling grass

My back and finger are damn painful because practically the whole day I spend..ok..half a day, I spend with pulling grass in from of my house. I wish I can used any kind of machine to do it but I am talking about this grass that grow in between the stone. My hubby don't like to do it, and so am I but if we like the front yard to look spotless, one of us have to do it. Unfortunately, that task fall to me.

We did try use vinegar as my father in law said, vinegar will kill the grass but I don't see it working so much. Some do die but most still standing tall and green! The best time to do it is now, when the day is long and the weather is hot enough to allow you to wear short pants and singlet. It will be so uncomfortable if you have to use layer and layer of cloths pulling grass! 

Armed with my ipod, I practically chat with my friends on YM, listen to my favourite gospel singer from Indonesia and pulling grass! Talk about multi-tasking! Hahaha...Since we live in a farm house, I have the privilege to sing my heart out in the middle of the yard without anyone looking our from their window and started to call the psychiatric personnel.Hheheh...So I sing and sing, and pull and pull. 

Glad to say, almost half is done now. Really love to see the stone is clear and no stump of grasses come out from it. Glad I decide to do it because now, I dont even want to see the grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment