Monday 13 August 2012

Raya

Raya is approaching soon and I bet most of my Muslim friends are busy baking biscuit and cake and making sure that they get new cloths. Some even already having their holiday starting this week. I always like Raya since I was small because the idea of visiting my parents' Muslim friends is very exciting knowing they will serve various types of dishes, biscuits, cakes & tidbits. And they serve in abundance too!

Not to mention, there will be a lot of nice Malay movie show on tv. This is the time to catch up some local movie that I think not worth it to pay for. As years go by, Raya is more to spending time at home for me. I go out with my friends, whoever that stay in KL and not going anywhere. We will hangout at the mall, and mind you, the mall is always full of people during festive season. That is life in the big city. Movement don't just stop just because it's Raya or CNY because business has to open as usual.

This Raya, I will be missing the fun and missing the Raya music..Raya sales..Raya movie..hell, I already missing the Pasar Ramadhan. Something that I always look forward to because I love to try old and new foods available there. When my parents are staying with me in KL, my dad & I will make it a point to go down to Pasar Ramadan & shop for food. As usual we always end up buying too much.hahaha..

Since Raya will be coming soon, in fact, it is this weekend, so I think I decided to do some Raya cooking & invite my in law to join me. It at least make me feel that I am not left behind. Now I need to find my menu for Raya! I will update my Raya feast soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment