Saturday 18 August 2012

Dinner

Again, today I do not need to cook for dinner. Yes!!

We went to my in law for dinner. They are serving fish fillet & some other fish dish. I was not feeling so well so I just ate very little. Not eating will mean rude so I have to eat something. You see, my in law live nearby, very near actually as you can practically run to their house within less than 20minute. So, we visit each other very often and invite each other for dinner when we're up to it.

We used to stay with them when we were back in Denmark from China because we rented the place to some family who happen to have the least care about taking good care of our house. I don't know what else to write. I knew I supposed to write something but right now, I am not up to it. I guess I am really not feeling well. Not having enough sleep also play some part because although it was raining heavily last night and we did open our window, I felt that the room is hot. I guess I am getting sick.

After coming back from my in law's house, I feel very cold and that is another sign that I am getting sick. Tomorrow we will have a bbq here with my in law as it will be my hubby last day of summer vacation. We will leave to Herning first thing in the morning as he work there and we will live there for the weekdays. It's not so bad because it's just 2.5hrs drive from here compare to taking a flight to China as previously.

OK..I really need to lay down.I will update you guys again tomorrow on what I suppose to write today.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment