Wednesday 4 December 2013

Christmas Adventure In Winter Wonderland..

Ola...again, I will write about Christmas adventure but not my adventure but none other than my parents, sister and her kids. I need to tell their adventure in two part; in Copenhagen and here, at our farm house in Northern part of Denmark.

Few months before the trip, the kids are already so damn excited. Asking so many questions especially related to SNOW! Al-maklum, bukan pernah tengok snow kan. Paling2 pun dekat tv so haruslah dia org ni excited sakan. My parent x la heran sgt snow2 ni pasal both of them already experience it before but they both a bit worry about how cold it will be. You see... I am living in Denmark, the northern part pulak to where winter can be very extreme and sometimes, snow memang turun smp bermeter2.

So, months before the trip, my sister and me are busy buying winter cloths for the kids and also for my parent. Luckily, both parent has a good set of winter jacket from previous trip to Europe. So, x la hangus budget aku beli kan. Hahah...dah la bukan slalu dia org datang sine. I have to leave first due to my wifey commitment here and I also need to prepare everything before they come. So, tinggallah my sister jadi care taker for 3 children & 2 sr citizen. Hahah...dah pening dah kepala my sister think about it. But thank God, everything went smooth. The transit in Dubai was a smooth one and they all arrived in Copenhagen in one piece. I was already waiting at the airport for them, we were driving for 3.5hrs from our home.

Budak-budak trus cakap... "not cold also"...eksen la tu. Of course it's not cold because they still in the bloody airport! hahha...so after sending off our luggage to hubby's car, we went to get out ticket to central station & board the train on time. It took around 30minute to reach the town centre. Hubby went to Herring because he was still not on Christmas holiday so it was my duty to become the tout guide. Not that very familiar with my way around Copenhagen but I been there like 3-4 times so that will be good enough. It took a while for us to find the hotel but luckily we manage to find it but unfortunately, the check in time is at 4pm!! Pelik betul hotel ni..slalu check in at 2pm. So, apa lagi. Lepak la kat lobby with this Ozzie's family. And the hotel is fully electronic as there is no receptionist. You were provided with security code to enter the lobby and your room, and it will only activated at 4pm each day. So..apa nak buat, tunggu jer la kan.

Bila dah 4pm...waaa...lega banget!! Mana nak g tandas..mana nak mandi..mana nak baring2...minum ai panas..smua ada. Hahaha...and I cooked rice before I came to greet them because biasalah kan..org tua mesti nak makan nasi. Well, there is restaurant that serve rice but it's not that easy to find and if you do, I think sanggup lagi you x makan pasal mahal nak mampos! So..itu la pengalaman depa all. I will post picture and more adventure story in my next entry. Wait yerr...I nak g exercise dulu..

No comments:

Post a Comment