Monday 9 December 2013

This time of the year again where I am getting wiser..heheh

Wow..how time fly eh..I am already 35 years old!! Hmm..how do I feel?? Frankly, nothing at all. I don't feel old nor young..just normal. It is just another day of the day for me. I come from a family who do not celebrate birthday so you don't actually get any special feeling on that day. I am just grateful that I am still breathing and enjoying life despite the disappointment that happen in my life.

I am also grateful that at this age I have that special someone that I can celebrate the day with. Someone who know me deeply, who accept me as who I am, understand me more than anyone else, who support me through the thick and thin, who love me unconditionally and who no doubt treat and care about me tremendously. Well, who else would do all that for me but my lovely hubby. Hehheh...I really thank God for him and the happiness he brings into my life. 

I have lots to be thankful for...I am grateful for my family who no doubt has been there for me through all these years. Despite our differences in term of our ideas & opinions doesn't change the fact that there is nothing more important than family. I am also grateful for my loyal friends who been standing on my side and supported me when I needed someone to lean on. Am also grateful that I am wiser to know the different between true and fake friends. But most important of all, I am grateful that I am still alive and well.

Nothing much I would like to wish for but pray that God keep on guiding my way through life as I know, without HIM, I am nothing. I wish that He will keep reminding me to be grateful and appreciate what I have and going to have and allow me not to forget that all things come from HIM. I wish that I be a better person or at least trying to be a better person. Andd of course I pray that HE will provide me a good career in the future, a job that suit my personality and knowledge where I could excel. AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment