Wednesday 25 December 2013

It's Christmas!!!

First of all, Merry Christmas to all my family, relatives and friends wherever you are!

As for me & hubby, this year Christmas is a modest even, with only both of us and of course, my in laws. We had our Christmas Eve's dinner last night (the Danes always have their Christmas dinner on the eve of Christmas) so today, we practically do nothing! Hahaha...I for sure is planning to write something on this blog of mine with a movie watching interval in between. I decided to watch some horror story from back home today. Hubby as usual is busy at his workshop, doing 'pimp my ride' version of his American truck (that is what he means with spending his Christmas vacation with me...hmmmm)

Anyway, last night my stomach was full to the brim although, now when I think about it, I don't really stuff myself that night. We have roasted duck, roasted pork, Christmas cabbage, cucumber pickles, red cabbage, small brown potatoes, boil potatoes and carrots (kira cam nasi dia org la ni), cream porridge as dessert (eaten with sour cherry sauce), cookies & cake for coffee. And YES...all the foods were prepared by me & hubby. Then there was the gift unwrapping 'event' where I got myself quite a number of gift and mostly are Christmas items, which I am a collector (Georg Jensen & TripTrap...you guys can google what is that. One thing for sure, it's a Danish design and I have been an avid collector since few years back & I intend to keep on collecting until I have all the design especially the old one). And I do get some kitchen stuffs as well, I guess they do know I love being in the kitchen so giving me these utensils is very practical.

All of us are happy with the guy and the foods so I guess...everyone is satisfied last night. After my in laws left, I start cleaning the dishes, vacuuming the floor and mopping it. Keeping the leftover foods inside the containers and store it in the fridge (that will be eaten for the next 3days)..hahaha...jangan harap aku nak masak lepas ni yerr). The whole of yesterday is a very tiring event (except for the eating part) and I was literally sweating after all those cleaning so that today I can be a lazy BUM!  

So, I guess it is time for shower before we start 'going to the movie arena'..hahah..you guys enjoy your holiday, Christmas and time with your love one. I miss everyone and everything back home & looking forward for 2015 when I will finally go home for Christmas!!!

Ho Ho Ho...Bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment